Pulse rate: 115bpm – 120bpm
Activity: None/At rest
Pulse rate: 120bpm – 150bpm
Activity: Any. Eating. Brushing teeth. Walking a few steps.
Symptoms since Sunday:
- Palpitating with intermittent chest pain
- With migraine last Monday
- Extremities are cold with tingling sensation on the hands, feet and shoulders. Not numb just cold and tingling.
- Intermittent stomach pain (I can’t determine where) from 4 to 10 since Sunday
- Average pulse rate per hour is 140-146
- Tasks as simple as walking a few steps, talking, eating, brushing teeth, etc makes me feel nauseous/dizzy like I would faint any second. Just getting up from the bed makes me feel like heart is beating faster.
- In bed the whole day since Sunday except when eating or going to the bathroom. Too tired to do anything.
- Lost 3 lbs since Sunday
- Hair loss
Friend Dr J- told me to drink iced cold water and to have an ECG.
Referred Dr Mina, Cardio at Manila East.
- Stomach pain
- In bed all day
- I can still think but I feel like I have a Celeron as processor.
By mid day I want to throw up and shoot myself. I just slept.