Mucuna Pruriens after transplanting.
They said that this plant is not very kind when you transplant them but these two little beauties are kind to me 😊 I wish I could have taken a photo before I transplanted them.
I only have 5 seeds of this so I am planting it one at a time.
The one with 2 leaves was scarified and soaked for 24hrs. The one with a lot of leaves was soaked for 12hrs.
This is a special request from my mom because this plant is good for people with Parkinsons and my mom has been taking Mucuna Pruriens/Velvet Bean (vitamins) ever since she was diagnosed. She has not taken any meds for Parkinsons because of this. (Read: Reverse Parkinsons by John Pepper)
- Other benefits of Mucuna Pruriens:
- Supports a healthy central & peripheral nervous system
- Supports the body’s ability to handle stress
- Is a natural source of levodopa (L-dopa)
- Supports physical balance & posture
- Promotes healthy motor skills & coordination
- Improves energy & endurance
- Supports the intellect
- Bolsters libido
- Revitalizes both the male & female reproductive system
I got the information on how to plant Mucuna from The Survival Gardener